Front splitters are very effective at producing front-end downforce without increasing drag significantly. They do this by creating a large pressure delta between the top and bottom surfaces. Utilizing scan data directly from the car and CFD, Verus was able to produce a splitter that pairs well with their rear wing and can easily handle the loads seen by the splitter. The splitter mounts to multiple chassis locations for a strong and durable mounting style. All hardware locations are recessed for improved aerodynamic performance.
The splitter is produced from a carbon polyweave, which is the same material used in high forms of Motorsports. The material is not brittle, so no more issues with cracking like carbon fiber and ABS. It will not grab and bend under the car like aluminum units either. The material is also lightweight and stiff; which makes it a great splitter material.
The air dam is used to bring the splitter flat with the vehicle's underbody and improve performance further. The air dam is a 2 piece design produced from sheet aluminum and then powder coated black for durability.
- Greatly Increases Front End Downforce
- Produces High Downforce for Large Rear Wings
- Capable of Handling 300+ Lbs
- Constructed From Carbon Polyweave, Which Offers Strength, Low Weight, Durability, and a Great Appearance
- Same Material Used in Various Forms of Racing, Including Indy Car, NASCAR, and F1
- Integrated Air Dam that Follows The Front Bumper Lines Well
Front Splitter is Manufactured From Carbon Polyweave, Offering Superior Strength, Weight, Durability, and Appearance to Many Other Option
Will Not Grab and Bend Surfaces Like Aluminum Units
Will Not Crack and Break Like Carbon and ABS Units
Abrasive Resistant While Stiff
5052 Aluminum Air Dam
CNC Cut and Bent Brackets
Stainless Hardware Throughout