This Product Cannot be Overnighted, 2-Day, or Priority Mailed.
With the inclusion of Graphene, Adamâ€™s UV Ceramic Spray Coating has evolved! Compared to the original Ceramic Spray Coating, the Graphene variant will be found to have some improved characteristics:
- Adam's longest lasting spray coating yet!
- Less prone to water spotting
- Higher stain resistance against bugs, saps, droppings, etc.
- Higher scratch resistance during the washing process
- Easier to apply than previous Ceramic Coatings
- Increased depth and clarity to all surfaces
- Lower sliding angle with water evacuating at angles less than 10-15Â°
- Higher contact angles averaging 110-118Â°
- Patent Pending, UV Tracing Technologyâ„¢
- >9H Hardness, 1+ years or more of Protection
- Free to apply to all Painted Surfaces, Glass, Headlights, Chrome, Trim, Wheels, and even Bed Liners!
As with any Ceramic Coating, preparation is key. Use an Adam's Clay Bar/Mitt and an Adam's Swirl Killer to remove contamination, oxidation, swirls/scratches for optimal results.
Maximize protection by using Adam's Surface Prep to remove any surface oils, or residues.
Spray Adam's Graphene Ceramic Spray Coatingâ„¢ into a Microfiber Applicator, or an Adam's Premium Microfiber Towel.
Wipe the product onto the paint, allowing the surface to be fully covered.
Allow the product to sit for 1-2 minutes.
Buff to a high shine with an Adam's Premium Microfiber Towel.
Allow 4 hours to cure before exposure to elements.
Graphene Ceramic Spray Coatingâ„¢ is an easy-to-use Ceramic Coating that can be applied in minutes. Great as a stand-alone product or topper for your current Ceramic Coating. Graphene Ceramic Spray Coatingâ„¢ combines the enriched gloss, extreme hydrophobic properties, and effects of our Graphene Ceramic Coatingâ„¢ with the application of a spray and wipe product. Like our other coatings, this formulation utilizes Adamâ€™s Ceramic Glow Technology and bridges the gap between a professional coating installation, with the DIY enthusiast or weekend hobbyist.