This Product Cannot be Overnighted, 2-Day, or Priority Mailed.
With the inclusion of Graphene, Adam’s UV Ceramic Spray Coating has evolved! Compared to the original Ceramic Spray Coating, the Graphene variant will be found to have some improved characteristics:
- Adam's longest lasting spray coating yet!
- Less prone to water spotting
- Higher stain resistance against bugs, saps, droppings, etc.
- Higher scratch resistance during the washing process
- Easier to apply than previous Ceramic Coatings
- Increased depth and clarity to all surfaces
- Lower sliding angle with water evacuating at angles less than 10-15°
- Higher contact angles averaging 110-118°
- Patent Pending, UV Tracing Technology™
- >9H Hardness, 1+ years or more of Protection
- Free to apply to all Painted Surfaces, Glass, Headlights, Chrome, Trim, Wheels, and even Bed Liners!
As with any Ceramic Coating, preparation is key. Use an Adam's Clay Bar/Mitt and an Adam's Swirl Killer to remove contamination, oxidation, swirls/scratches for optimal results.
Maximize protection by using Adam's Surface Prep to remove any surface oils, or residues.
Spray Adam's Graphene Ceramic Spray Coating™ into a Microfiber Applicator, or an Adam's Premium Microfiber Towel.
Wipe the product onto the paint, allowing the surface to be fully covered.
Allow the product to sit for 1-2 minutes.
Buff to a high shine with an Adam's Premium Microfiber Towel.
Allow 4 hours to cure before exposure to elements.
Graphene Ceramic Spray Coating™ is an easy-to-use Ceramic Coating that can be applied in minutes. Great as a stand-alone product or topper for your current Ceramic Coating. Graphene Ceramic Spray Coating™ combines the enriched gloss, extreme hydrophobic properties, and effects of our Graphene Ceramic Coating™ with the application of a spray and wipe product. Like our other coatings, this formulation utilizes Adam’s Ceramic Glow Technology and bridges the gap between a professional coating installation, with the DIY enthusiast or weekend hobbyist.