Front Lift C8 Corvette Lowering Collars
We all know the stock ride height is a better fit for GM trucks than a flagship sports car like the C8 Corvette. This lowering collar is for front lift C8 Corvettes and will allow you to lower your car like other Z51 cars that do not have the front lift option. Combined with the factory rear adjustable collars you can achieve the same factory lowering capabilities as other Z51 C8 Corvettes.
This item was designed in house in CAD software, then 3D printed in a couple versions to verify fitment and lowering capabilities. After completed testing it was then produced accurately via CNC machine work.
- Made from 6061 Aluminum
- Lowers front end about an inch ( .75 inch matches factory adjustment )
- Retains Front Lift Function, your car will still raise up
- Designed and Made in the USA
- Anodized black with laser logo for a completed look
- Lifetime Warranty
- Mag Ride socket and de-pin tool is optional for the DIY guys
- Bump stops do not need trimmed. GM planned for Z51 cars to be lowered .75 inches ( factory max allowed ). The bump stop on the front lift cars are same as all Z51's. No trimming is needed.