The Verus Engineering Carbon Polyweave Side Splitter Kit completes the aerodynamic appearance of your Chevrolet C8 Corvette. These units were designed specifically to flow with the factory rocker panel and feature a horizontal member which reduces the amount of high-pressure air making its way to the bottom side of the vehicle. This high-pressure air produces lift and by reducing this, we reduce lift on the chassis. This is specifically prevalent while the vehicle is in yaw or while turning.
The side splitters are constructed from a very strong and durable carbon thermoplastic (Carbon Polyweave). This offers the exotic appearance and strength of carbon, with the durability of plastic. The units will be able to withstand impacts much better than carbon fiber.
- Reduce Lift (Increase Downforce)
- Improve Overall Aerodynamic Efficiency
- Reduce Lap Times
- Increase Gas Mileage
- Will Not Grab and Bend Surfaces Like Aluminum Units
- Will Not Crack and Break Like Carbon and ABS Units
- Abrasive resistant while stiff