By starting work early on with Hyperco, Paragon Performance helped create a lowering spring option for the C8 Corvette Z06.
LOWERS 1 INCH ON ALL C8 CORVETTE Z06's
The lowering spring kit offers 1 inch
of lowering front and rear. Combine that with the factory adjust-ability of .75 inch lowering you can achieve a total lowering of 1.75-2 inches
. The spring is also 30% stiffer than factory giving increased handling without sacrificing low speed ride comfort. Cars that have front lift can use these springs and our lowering collars up front to achieve the same drop.
These have been specifically engineered to work with the factory shocks. Using 3D scanning technology, the entire suspension was scanned, measured, and studied. This resulted in a spring that works with the factory shocks to maintain correct geometries while lowering the vehicle and increasing handling. Anything beyond what these springs offer would require an entire new set up, much like aftermarket coilovers.
- Fits all C8 Corvette Z06/Z07
- Smooth ride
- Mag Ride functions like factory
- Front Lift functions like factory
- 1 Inch of lowering
- 30% stiffness increase
- 922 lbs/in Front Spring Rate - Linear
- 576 lbs/in Rear Spring Rate - Progressive
- Powder Coated Black for OEM like look
- Fatigue tested 140,000 jounce to rebound cycles with no issues
- Z06 can achieve a 2 inch drop if they choose via OEM lowering spring perch or by using our lowering collars for front lift cars
- Made in USA
- Lifetime Warranty
- Works with Paragon Z06 Front Lift Collars
- Works with Paragon 15mm Wheel Spacers
Photos Below: Lowering collars (same as non front lift cars who are lowered via spring perch) + Paragon C8 Z06 Lowering Springs